Navigation

Friday 13 January 2012

First Post!!

WOOHOO!! I got the first post!!

Oh, wait.. this is my blog.. So I guess I'm bound to get the first first post, huh?!

So turns out my other blog was a little too niche (or just not very interesting), aaannnnddddddd I didn't update it very often (hard to find the motivation to post when you have 4 followers, and all of them are people you know). So that's where this blog comes in. An eclectic blog for an eclectic person. Because I find so many things funny, interesting, cool, awesome, wrong, blah, blah, blah, why not have a blog where I can share my likes & dislikes. A blog where I can post anything and everything that takes my fancy. So this blog was born! I will be trying my best to post more often on this blog, and to make the content a lot more interesting.

So stay tuned, and see what comes!

If you enjoy what you find, please feel free to follow my blog. I will provide a blog button for linking to my page when I get time to make one, so keep an eye out for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 5 Posts this week: